How to overcome the error during .Net Framework installation. Maybe some of us are very familiar with the. However, when installing the latest Net Framework 4.0 on Windows 7 sometimes encounter some error message, one of the error messages that are often encountered the error message HRESULT 0xc8000222.
Many ways can be done, eg, by re-installing Windows 7, should be thinking twice if we must re-installed a Windows 7.
How to Install Framework.NET 4 in windows 7, the first thing we should do is download the latest Framework.NET 4. Once the download is complete, before doing the installation settings such as the following:
– Go to the command prompt as an administrator, click Start (the wondows) >> All Programs >> Accessories >> Right-click the Command Prompt choose Run As Administrator. Then it will exit the Command Prompt window.
– In the command prompt type “net stop wuauserv” (without the quotes)
– Leave the Command Prompt windows + R and hold it again and type in “% windir%” (without the quotes)
– In the folder rename the folder “SoftwareDistribution” into SDold (as a marker only)
– Go back to the Command Prompt again, typing “net start wuauserv” and then run the installation. Net framework
Once we make the above steps correctly, definitely install. Net framework will be smooth.
Maybe this time a lot of Content Management System or CMS we often brief, either commercial or free. Basically Content Management System (CMS) is formed from a batch of script arranged facilitate that structured to assist in the management of blog / site website.
Along with its development, today many Content Management System (CMS), which already provides the script installed, so users simply register on the official website of the CMS and enter the necessary data, and we can direct air-blogging. Pretty easy, even for beginners class who does not know and understand PHP, CSS and database or who can not HTML.
Content Management System
There are so many Content Management System (CMS) today, such as WordPress, Joomlaa, Drupal, Nucleus, Etomite0613, and much more. consideration must be paid and free our first consideration.
Here is the difference between paid and free CMS, usually located on the features provided, security, and stability levels.
However, it would be helpful to consider some of the following in determining the use of our Content Management System (CMS), considering that a lot of the types of both paid and free CMS.
Here are some things to consider in selecting a Content Management System (CMS) Script:
– Compliance Content Management System (CMS)
Is the Content Management System (CMS) that you will use it according to your needs. What do you expect from a blog? Enough to write it or have comments, trackbacks, etc.. Or for purposes that are for-profit. Is it suitable for blogging CMS only, advertising, news or for online management education.
– Support from webhosting for Content Management System (CMS) script.
Here it’s important to note, if you are using supports webhosting mysql database, if not then we can use that uses flat text database. Is the version of PHP meets? Did Gd-libraries to support image manipulation. etc..
– Customize with your internet connection
If you will choose a Content Management System (CMS) that perhab you have a target, once again try to make sure your internet connection is able to support a number of existing facilities on the CMS you will use, pick out the official website of the CMS. or surf to Google.com
– Is the support SEF (Search Engine Friendly)
It is also very worth noting, given the arrival of the main visitors from search engines, such as Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.. It is necessary that the Search Engine bots to index your website.
– What is the support for RSS (Really Simple Syndication)
Currently, RSS seems to have become a mandatory feature on websites now. In fact it turns out the use of RSS is also able to boost the popularity of our web site on google and increase traffic.
– Is the support category management
This needs to notices, because the category of good, make our website easy to follow, and the grouping of articles so much easier.
– Is supported sitemap and Google sitemap.
The latter is, Sitemap. Using Google sitemap sitemap and actually to facilitate the user to browse through our website. But the fact also makes the Google bot to index your website. If the Content Management System (CMS) we support the google sitemap, it will be very helpful.