How to overcome the error during .Net Framework installation. Maybe some of us are very familiar with the. However, when installing the latest Net Framework 4.0 on Windows 7 sometimes encounter some error message, one of the error messages that are often encountered the error message HRESULT 0xc8000222.
Many ways can be done, eg, by re-installing Windows 7, should be thinking twice if we must re-installed a Windows 7.
How to Install Framework.NET 4 in windows 7, the first thing we should do is download the latest Framework.NET 4. Once the download is complete, before doing the installation settings such as the following:
– Go to the command prompt as an administrator, click Start (the wondows) >> All Programs >> Accessories >> Right-click the Command Prompt choose Run As Administrator. Then it will exit the Command Prompt window.
– In the command prompt type “net stop wuauserv” (without the quotes)
– Leave the Command Prompt windows + R and hold it again and type in “% windir%” (without the quotes)
– In the folder rename the folder “SoftwareDistribution” into SDold (as a marker only)
– Go back to the Command Prompt again, typing “net start wuauserv” and then run the installation. Net framework
Once we make the above steps correctly, definitely install. Net framework will be smooth.