How to get Update Windows XP Via OTA. many users of Windows XP that actually disables Windows Update XP, probably because the original package did not install it and did not know what the function of the Update Windows XP itself. One way to keep your computer from viruses, malware, spyware and other intruders program is to update Windows and other applications on a regular basis.
For Windows users we can update security in several ways, as follows:
1. Running the Automatic Windows Update
For setting up Windows to run the update automatically, the way is to enable the feature windows XP Automatic Update, the way is to right click MyComputer click Properties click Automatic Updates tab. Here are some options to do the update, click Automatic (recommended) to download and install updates automatically.
2. Updates directly from Microsoft Update site
We also get an update by visiting Microsoft Update at http://update.microsoft.com. Just follow step by step installation and make sure your internet connection is smooth and your original Windows system.
3. Using the Windows Update Downloader
As its name suggests this program serves to download all security updates, service packs and other applications from the Microsoft Update Web site, and then we can install it on your computer. Before you run Windows updates Downloader program we have to first download the program and also installe Update file list is in accordance with the version of Windows that we now use. Download the program at http://www.windowsupdatesdownloader.com
How to use it:
How to get Update Windows XP Via OTA.
Install Windows Updates Downloader program and its UpdateLists
Run Windows Updates Downloader.
Define a storage folder Update results
Check the list of Critical Updates, Service Pack, and other desired components, click Download.
Before the process is done, we prepare some tools that may be required to have, including:
– Windows XP Professional CD-equipped Serial Number as the version installed on your computer, you are obliged to prepare
– Connect your computer to the UPS to anticipate the possibility of sudden blackouts
If you have prepared the above we can immediately begin the process of improvement.
1.Check initial boot (First Boot) in the BIOS settings on the CD / DVD ROM. Boot option setting is on.
– If you set the initial boot is CD / DVD ROM drive and Windows XP Prof CD input to the CD / DVD ROM, (note the first when the serial number on the CD) and then restart your computer.
– While doing the initial boot after the BIOS will display it says “Press any key to boot from CD”, then press any key on the keyboard.
– Windows Setup will make the process load the necessary files from the CD to display a blue background,How To Repair Windows XP Profesional wait until the display “Welcome to Setup”, then press ENTER
– Will the look of Windows XP Licensing Agreement, press F8 to continue.
– System Windows will detect if there is already installed or not, if existing installation of Windows XP, it will be displayed in the list. If no, then it will not be able to repair installation of Windows XP (have to reinstall).
Once found, it is selected (select) Windows XP already installed (usually labeled C: \ Windows – Windows version) and then press R for repair to the windows XP Installas.
Wait until the installation is complete, and ask the computer to restart in 30 seconds
When booting appear “Press any key to boot from CD” try not to press any button,Repair Windows XP Profesional if you press and then the process will start all over again.
Wait until the repair is completed, if the requested serial number Windows, fill in the corresponding SN are available on your Windows CD.
The computer is completed ready for use.