How to overcome the error during .Net Framework installation. Maybe some of us are very familiar with the. However, when installing the latest Net Framework 4.0 on Windows 7 sometimes encounter some error message, one of the error messages that are often encountered the error message HRESULT 0xc8000222.
Many ways can be done, eg, by re-installing Windows 7, should be thinking twice if we must re-installed a Windows 7.
How to Install Framework.NET 4 in windows 7, the first thing we should do is download the latest Framework.NET 4. Once the download is complete, before doing the installation settings such as the following:
– Go to the command prompt as an administrator, click Start (the wondows) >> All Programs >> Accessories >> Right-click the Command Prompt choose Run As Administrator. Then it will exit the Command Prompt window.
– In the command prompt type “net stop wuauserv” (without the quotes)
– Leave the Command Prompt windows + R and hold it again and type in “% windir%” (without the quotes)
– In the folder rename the folder “SoftwareDistribution” into SDold (as a marker only)
– Go back to the Command Prompt again, typing “net start wuauserv” and then run the installation. Net framework
Once we make the above steps correctly, definitely install. Net framework will be smooth.
About Access points. Access point is a device, such as a wireless router / wireless, which allows wireless devices to connect to the network. There is a router on the access point built-in, while others must be connected to the router about Access points to provide network access. In both cases, the access point is usually designed for other devices, such as a network switch or broadband modem.
Access points can be found in many places, such as homes, businesses, and public locations. In most homes, access points function as a wireless router, which connects to a DSL or cable modem. However, some modems may include wireless capabilities, making the modem itself as an access point. Large companies often provide multiple access points, which allows employees to wirelessly (without cables) connected to a central network from different locations of course, with any device that supports wireless features
public access point can be found in shops, cafes, restaurants, libraries, and so forth. even some cities already provide public access point in a wireless transmitter that about Access points connects to the street lamps, and other common objects.
While wireless access point typically provide access to the Internet, some are only intended to provide access to a closed network or private network.